The Playbook - Community Rules to Play By
PrepSportFantasy is a community based around Prep Sports and it’s all yours. To make it fun for everyone and make sure we can keep it great, we just ask some common sense requests from you, it’s members. So let’s look at the basic rules of PrepSportFantasy.com! We will actively look for Penalties from our members and deal accordingly.
It’s pretty simple…don’t say or upload anything that you can’t say in front of moms (unless your mom is Courtney Love!). Although we’re pretty relaxed and we want this site to be a fun deal, we will come down hard on people who try to spoil it for the rest of us.
- Profanity. Let’s just watch what we say in the chatter boxes and in names we choose for our handles. Look, if you can’t come up with something funny or slammin without taking it to the gutter, then that’s embarrassing for you. This isn’t Enimem…say it without inappropriate language.
- Violence or hate speech. There’s nothing we like better than a good rivalry and even some good natured junk talk but there’s a point where it goes to far. Again, if you can’t talk junk without demeaning someone’s race, gender, age, sexual preference, or disabilities than we’ll build a special site just for you where everything’s designed in simple pictures and two syllable words are the max (see, we love talking junk).
- Drug use or other dangerous activities. Don’t reference or upload videos showing drug use, gambling, under age drinking, or just gross nonsense. If it’s illegal, it’s probably not too smart to upload it to anywhere unless you want the knock on our door from Po Po. Be smart…or better yet, don’t be stupid and keep video content that shouldn’t be there off the site.
- Only upload your stuff. Pretty straight forward, you can’t upload copyrighted material without the owner’s permission and no, the NBA isn’t going to let you air last night’s Blake Griffith freak dunk where his head is caught in the net.
- Pornography or material of a sexual material. The site’s about Prep Sports. If you can’t tell what material is probably inappropriate for this site, then Darwin’s Law say you probably should be down at county. Your accounts will be closed and you will be unable to open new accounts aside from the potential of legal knocks on the head.
- Any kind of predatory behavior is not going to be tolerated. Don’t harass, follow, or post other people’s information. It’s easy to show proof of this and you’ll get busted. It’s a world of hurt and don’t you have enough going on with practices and everything? Be smart and be cool.
- Don’t SPAM members. This means you don’t try to sell them things or send information to them for any product. Look, they don’t want your Bobby Bonds bobble-head where the head actually tips over. Don’t sell or solicit members of PrepSportFantasy.com
You’ll notice on any page, there’s a bar like this one:
You can find more information on everything the BAR does but the “Report Abuse” is the one we want to look at. You’ll find it on any member-edited page. It allows you to flag something that is inappropriate. We will then investigate and act accordingly. PrepSportFantasy is designed to be fun for all in the community and the “ReportAbuse” button is an important safeguard towards this end.